Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tabasco, much?

Well, this week has been an interesting turn of events in that my craving for the spicy/salty/vinegary has seriously kicked in. It's not any food in particular, but Tabasco has become my best friend. I sprinkle a little of it on everything...everything...from rice and seaweed to fish to eggs to corn to spagetti...pretty much anything I feel like eating at the time needs a light sprinkling of the good stuff...who knew? I don't use too much because I don't want to risk the heartburn after, but I think I've controlled the amount of usage fairly well so far.

I definitely need to keep up my healthy eating, though, because today, I sort of neglected eating healthy throughout the day and by mid-afternoon, I was STRUGGLING...not only for energy, but with the nausea that comes with an uncomfortable stomach...ugh.

After a good meal for dinner, though, I feel much better now, and with a dash of Tabasco, I have quelled the nausea...yum.

Rest is now calling...after a brownie. :) Maybe Tabasco on brownie? Nah...Happy Fat Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment