Monday, February 8, 2010

Sleepless.

I can't remember being quite so sleepless when I was pregnant with Tay, but I feel like I'm already losing so much sleep with this one. I wake up at least once or twice every night to go to the restroom, and at night, it's hard for me to fall asleep. But I am so exhausted all day! I think having all of these doctor's appointments in my first trimester are making this trimester just seem so much longer than before, but it is kinda nice in its own way. Like I was telling Jeff yesterday, we didn't get to hear our little Tay's heart beat or see her in a sonogram until we were 12 weeks and 3 days pregnant with her! That was our first doctor's appointment! This time, we found out we were pregnant with a sonogram! Amazing.

Another symptom of pregnancy I am having is indigestion...quite uncomfortable, I might add. I just need to be more aware of how much and what I'm eating, and to make sure I chew well so I don't feel like I have a brick sitting in my stomach for hours trying to digest. Last night, the flank steak I cooked was really good, but it sat in my stomach and just hurt for a while...ugh.

Definitely should eat more vegetables. And fruit.

I have another appointment on Thursday. I think that's when I get the first round of blood tests and hopefully will get to see the little one again to see how he/she's developing.

REALLY looking forward to hearing from my mom when she gets the Valentine's Day card...hehehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment