Thursday, February 25, 2010

And again...the Midnight Sickness...

Ugh...I guess the midnight sickness is what is going to be the norm for this little one's pattern. I started getting that really nauseous feeling again around midnight, and I tried and tried to battle it off (I didn't eat anything, this time, though) by walking around and breathing deeply, but to no avail. I knew the only way I was going to feel better was by saying hello to the toilet, but I resisted for about 30 minutes before I reluctantly made my way over and said hello.

Since I had absolutely nothing in my stomach at the time, it was a rather unpleasant experience, albeit a little neater than the last go around; it's so unsatisfying when you feel like you need to ---- and all you end up doing is dry-heaving or spitting up stomach acid. Nasty stuff...

Exhaustion aside, I did feel better after all that, so I creeped to bed and slept until morning.

Considering I've been feeling pretty unattractive lately with the combination of not having enough time in the morning to shower before work and simply looking ragged all day, I did have a moment of feeling pretty again. I was on my way out the door after work when one of our co-workers stopped me in the hall and told me that one of our young KATUSA (Korean Augmentee to the US Army) Soldiers had a huge crush on me! She said that every day at mail delivery, he fights to get my mail so he can bring it to my desk! How cute...

Now I'm curious who it is because the delivery boy varies day by day, but who is the most frequent deliverer? I'll have to do some investigating. Hehehe...:) It's funny to be the object of someone's crush...especially as a pregnant woman. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment