Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome, 2nd Trimester!

Today is the day my second trimester begins, and it has started off GREAT! I got very good sleep last night and woke up relatively refreshed this morning. For the first morning in a long time, I didn't feel nauseous, and I had this new energy to get ready for the day. Tay was surprisingly cooperative this morning getting ready, so we got some snacks for the day and we headed out the door with no fuss (minus a bit of jacket battle) and we were on the road before 8am! Amazing! I don't think I've done that for at least the past two months!

This might be sign of good things to come this trimester, and I definitely look forward to getting to know the little one growing inside of me a little better this trimester...

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment