Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Rough Couple of Days...

Well, I guess as the end of my first trimester is going to end with some bang because I caught a little cold and the last few days have been...let's just say...not pretty.

I remember having a cold when I was pregnant with Tay, but this cold was out of the ordinary in that for a whole day, I couldn't eat ANYTHING without it coming back out only minutes or hours later. It must have been a combination of the bug I had and morning sickness because Tay didn't have any of the "refusal of food" like I did...thank goodness for that. I mean, I couldn't eat anything - not crackers, not dried toast, not fruit, not ANYTHING. My stomach wasn't going to take it. My mom says it also might be due to some underlying stressing I'm feeling...and she may be right. Being pregnant, sick, and having a husband gone away on business is pretty stressful...I guess. At least Tay was as sweet as can be and tried her best not to stress me out...:)

Dear new little Angel,

I hope you aren't too hurt by all my sickness these past couple days...I did lose a few pounds, which my doctor might be happy about, but I can't seem to hold down any prenatal vitamins either, so I really need to eat better to ensure I'm getting you the vitamins and minerals you need! I want you to be as healthy as your big sister, you know. I look forward to seeing you in there on Thursday at our next appointment. Hope you are well...

Love,
Umma

No comments:

Post a Comment